Wednesday, May 04, 2005

NO LONGER AT EASE....

Dear Kenyans,
Am not sure how to write this. At the moment, my views towards the current leaders of our country (both the present government and the opposition) give me no source of joy. There continued presence in leadership is instead proof of the fact that we as Kenyans tolarate and do not condem their continued existance in power.

As a Kenyan, i am confident of the hope that Kenyans have for the future and the development of our nation, but i am also confident that the current leadership is not the flagship underswhich development will sail. Instead, all i have read for the last 31 years of my life are about our nations corruption by these very leaders who are to uphold democracy.

Am asking and calling on all you Kenyans, whereever you are, it's time, it's time we stood our ground, its time to defend the rights of our nation, Our country, Our people. My country!!!!,my people!!. It's time to stop being a backbencher, a newspaper reader, a talker with no teetch!!, its time we used all the tools we each have to fight and resist leadership that seeks to take our nation on its knees.

This is the first of my many protests. I can no longer stand to read, i refuse to be on the sidelines, today i pick my tools and resist!. I AM NO LONGER AT EASE........

LETS ALL CHANUKA!! FOR OUR NATION, FOR OUR PEOPLE.